For all those who are far away, outside France; you think that perhaps sophrology is not accessible.
Of course, yes, everything is possible, you can contact me in video (teams, skype), and we will see together how to support you!
Read this little article to obtain certain information and contact me!
Do you know sophrology?
Sophrology is about being relaxed and happy in our daily lives, but also to overcome health problems and to cope better with existential crises. It's a method of plain consciousness.
Sophrology is a brief therapy and a method of personal development designed to reduce stress and promote mental and physical well-being.
This is achieved through breath control, easy-to-do physical movements and mental visualisations that, when practised regularly, lead to a healthy, relaxed body, a calm, alert mind, and harmonious emotions.
You may also achieve more personal aims, just have a look down the page for examples.
Efficiency of this psychocorporal method
Discover some examples of how this gentle alternative medicine: Positive thinking, suggestive images - in combination with controlled breathing and muscle relaxation - may enable you so that you may change as you like.
Succeed impressive lasting changes, for example getting more patient with your children, improve concentration when studying, get the energy to cope with everyday life, start fearless a new job, this and much more is possible with this self-development technique.
Sophrology may be applied in various cases.
· Daily life (support in difficult times: bereavement, unemployment, separation of couples, etc.).
· The world of work (management of self-confidence, awareness of one's position in the company, confidence in the development of professional projects, etc.),
· The school world (pedagogy in college, high school, student or in primary schools) and stress management in the face of the exam,
· The health sector (medicine in general: oncology, geriatrics, pediatrics, gynecology, palliative care, etc.),
· The world of sport (stress, mental preparation for competition, etc.),
· The world of phobias and addictions,
You want to:
- manage your stress, anxiety.
- tame your emotions,
- balance your personal and professional life,
- live better with your illnesses (cancer, inflammatory diseases, etc.),
- improve the quality of your sleep.
You need to prepare for a professional event, a sports competition, a school exam, childbirth.
I can support you by building with you a personalized and adapted course that will allow you to achieve your goals.